Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Okay, quick question for anyone reading...

Pre-infusion: allowing a small amount of water into contact with the prepared espresso puck in an effort to bind the puck and allow for more even extration.

Does this work?  What are the benefits of a soft infusion versus a hard infusion?  Can a Linea be rigged to soft infuse?

I'm casting a wide (symbolically) net here.  If anyone has any insights, please feel free to share them.

I will conduct some experiments at my cafe and give a full run-down of the results.

In other news, I will soon be posting a rap I concocted on espresso.  It's set to the Forever beat, a track by Drake, with the verse inspired almost entirely by Eminems spot on the track.  It is, for lack of a better word, incredible, and it would be a crime against humanity NOT to share it.

Look forward to it.

-Dan

Daniel Stewart Mueller at 1:12 PM |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment